Sunday, February 1, 2009

realizations in life.

as the air of the february 1st warms my skin, reflections in life started to sink in my mind. for me, life is all about devoting myself to God. I searched for truth and all I found is You, my Lord.

praises are starting to roll over and over in my mind as my lips sing those with my guilty feelings. God really is great for he has saved us from our sins. He is the perfect image of love. He died because of LOVE, because of us.

so much for my introduction..

hmm. my day started with my sleepy eyes still craving for sleeeep but of course, i have to get up immediately to avoid myself from being late on my CWTS. hmm. actually, nothing important happened today. Yesterday is better for I'm with one of my girlfriends, Gen. We walked from UN station of LRT1 up to the National Library achieving nothing. Then, we walked again from National Library up to Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, the people's university. oww. the university i belong to, rather. :)

We spent the rest of our time at Robinson's Ermita and GOSH. Spongecola is there. We didn't expect that, really. We're surprised and can't help ourselves but buy their latest album. :)) that was great. YAEL, iLy. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment